Experience a Life-Changing Week at YouthFront Camp!
Each summer Horizons takes a group of of 5th-7th graders (6th-8th in 2018/2019 School Year) down to YouthFront Camp West for one of the most fun and impactful weeks of the entire year. The camp has a sweet water slide, a circle-c pool, a blob, paddle boats, paintball, a brand new splash park, and an activity center. There are 16 cabins and around 250 total campers each week. Horizons' staff and volunteers will be at the camp the whole week as volunteer cabin leaders along with the YouthFront's staff cabin leaders.
Horizons provides the transportation down to Edgerton, KS for no extra cost. This is made possible by the fundraising at the last day of school Summer Palooza.
Here are the steps to sign up!
- Fill Out this Horizons Form and Return to the Church Office
- Create an account on YouthFront's website
- Horizons is going to YouthFront Camp West during Session 10, August 6th-9th
- Horizons will leave at 3:00pm on August 5th to stay in KC in order to be to camp by 9:00am check in on August 6th
- Total cost for camp is $325 (Horizons Camp Fund provides free transportation)
- Use Horizons’ Group Hold ID: HorizonsYFCamp
- Bonus: All students in the Horizons group will receive a $15 discount!
- Another Bonus: Register by March 1st to receive $15 in camp bucks! (plus ensure a reserved spot!)
- Complete your registration with YouthFront
- All payments go to YouthFront directly through their site!